I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Tuesday 19 April 2011

33. It took me 10 minutes to come up with this title. . .

Cant be arsed typing . . .

Look at pics, tell me what you think or rate them below . . . or ignore me like usual . . .






  It was the stage below that i came up with what is to become the final form (in the previous post if you missed it!)








More pictures to come.

For now, enjoy me and ollie messing about at a music store in hanley i dont remember the name of and didnt know existed until he told me a few weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment