I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Wednesday 8 June 2011

37. Ur just going to put that i forced you to write something and leave it as that aren't you?

Far from it natasha!

:D

Im baaaaaaaaack. Lets see if i can keep it going!

If i said i haven't been busy, i'd be lying. The past month has been insane, but i've coped fairly well with things as I decided not long ago that i don't really care anymore, and that things will just pan out for the best.

If you want to see whats been keeping me (and infact 300 other students) busy over the past month to the point where i've been severly pushing my nocternal perseverance . . . erm, read the picture below : )





Click to enlarge!


Oh and here's a little taster of some of the things i'll be displaying...


I'm also playing keyboard live too.

If you're coming along to the show, be in the DWIGHT building at 8, or just follow the weird synth music... and trust me, you'll hear me!

No comments:

Post a Comment