I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Monday 12 September 2011

43. "Putting some cheese on me makes sex less painful..."

It wasnt my comment in the title, so dont ask lol.


Listen to this awesome song while looking at the progress on my car!


At the top, the old inner sill. Middle, the new one. Bottom, a big hole lol


 New inner sill in place, all bad metal cut out, new curved door pocket panel in place, now for those holes...


 Done and screwed in place. Cant weld it yet coz i might need to change things when other panels go in!


 The only "action" shot I've ever taken?


The old floor is solid, but its fucked, and looks shit...


Here's one I bought earlier... and the old one removed. Seriously why did anyone think that bodge was a good idea?


Bodge avoided. New panel in place. . . NEXT!

Now for a music update.
My JDStone Music project is sort of on hold for now as I'm struggling for time. I still have a few Unreal Experimental CD's, only a fiver, and MOTION for just 2 quid.

However! 

A new project is in the making. It goes under the name of MERCURIUM. Click the link to find out more!

More pictures and videos will be uploaded of mini, offroading, guitar and keyboard soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment