I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Wednesday 8 February 2012

49. "Don't you have a goat to worm?"


Ok so the title isn't a quote from a friend like usual. It is infact from sherlock holmes. Went to see it the other day with Miss Natasha Aldred in a spontanious act of boredom! Well worth it!

One thing that surely isn't well worth it, no matter how much you love nacho's, hot dogs or popcorn, is... well, any of those things bought from the cinema! It may have been because I had my bag with me from 'work', but taking a sandwich, Thorntons chocolate, drink, frutella sweets and cream eggs, plus a torch to be able to see into the bag, seemed much better than crap crisps with a poor excuse for cheese on top!

Anywho.

Lots of things have been going on in the last month or so including the internet being worse than intermittent, hence abandoning the scheduled blogposts.

Music wise there are 5 projects on the go: (all links open a new window, so click as you go!)

JDStone - Experimental solo project

Mercurium - Duet with the very talented Jenny Kermode, some experimental, mostly symphonic, all epic.

Fall of Atlantis (might change our name...) - A six piece Metal band where subtlty is not its forte but, trust me, thats a good thing.

Drum Show with Lee ___ - The 3rd or 4th drum show which "needed something different"... I am that something different! It will be a combination of my solo efforts along with covers performed by a very talented female singer (and an as yet found guitarist!) plus new content written to back his students at the Ritz Ballroom in Brighouse on May 6th (write that in your diaries!!!)

Synth and Drum duo with Drum tutor Richard Wilson of Raw Studios - Don't know what to expect of this... but its going to be mega!

All these music projects will have something to listen to online by easter!

I'll stick to music for this post, as that's more than enough to keep anybody busy clicking links!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment