I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Friday 9 November 2012

57. JDStone Creations is officially...something!

Yep! You heard me . . . well, you read it anyway.

It's taken a very long time to iron out all the creases and fill in the gaps, but the first of my Classic Car Illustrations is complete and available on etsy.

Since this blog is linked to that very page, here's some high resolution images as promised in the listing.

 Click to enlarge the images!

I produced the illustrations to be as authentic as possible for the price I'm selling them for, as well as letting the customer personalise it to their own taste.
If demand increases, I might even do a few one off's for people!

Next car to finish, the ever famous Aston Martin DB5!

No comments:

Post a Comment