I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Friday 14 December 2012

58. "Nope, because you are not an octopus"

A quote from myself having watched my friend Hans of Copley Recovery Services try to change a fan-belt on a mk3 Ford Mondeo, a job which, on any sensibly designed vehicle, should take half an hour and be an easy job doable at the kerbside.
Nope! 6 hours, much internet trawling and 2 people. If you tried to do it yourself, you'd need to take the engine out... Barking mad I tell you!!

Anywho!

Time for some more personalised illustrations to be uploaded. I've done 3 more since the last post with the Jaguar E-type, all available from my Etsy shop:

Click on the images to enlarge them!
007's Aston Martin DB5

AC/Shelby Cobra

Porsche 911 Carrera RS

Also available in my shop will be a bunch of different limited edition creative treats, like these gold and silver glow in the dark butterfly and dragonfly necklaces.

That's all for now. I'm off to an early Christmas party hosted by Yorkshire band Hope & Social!

No comments:

Post a Comment