I am whom?

My photo
Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to my blog! I am a Solo Keyboardist and Freelance Designer and a graduate of Transport Design from Staffordshire University, UK. I undertake various projects and activities including Offroading, Photography, and my ongoing restoration of my 1966 Austin Mini! I am also working on the design and manufacture of a custom Keytar called the Syblade. I'm on Youtube, Twitter, Coroflot, Myspace, Facebook, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and am the first result on google if you type "Jonny Stone"! I will be writing about all these activities and more in this blog. The titles are simply memorable (and largely irrelivant) quotes from friends, family or myself! I hope you enjoy my work!

Sunday 16 June 2013

60. "EW, look at that massive worm!"..."...erm, that's a daffodil."

Yeh, I'm not kidding anybody. Updates aren't going to be regular unless something huge happens...
In case something does, be the first to find out about it and go 'like' my facebook page!

Regardless, here are some cars.

Ford GT40

Lamborghini Miura P400S & SV 

Austin & Morris Mini Cooper 

VW Type 2 Microbus Samba T1
I had hoped that my personalised illustrations would be a hit for fathers day. Alas, no.
Although last month I did send my first print off to Athens in Greece!

Updates have been even less frequent than ever because, back in January, there was a huge fire in the factory where my and and a few others workshops are. We are about 1/3 of the way through refurbishing it. I'm hoping to get some videos once it's in respectable condition... mind you, anything will be an improvement from right after the fire...


More soon, hopefully.
Stay Creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment